Terms of Service &
Karras (registred as Karras – Mathaios Konstantinos Giannoutsos) (“business”,”company”,”store”,”we”) is a valid and registered business in Greece (VAT Number: EL102188783), that specializes in the manufacturing and retail of leather goods and other forms of art. The company operates a physical store, located at Varda Kallergi 46, Rethymno 74100, Greece.
Terms of Service
Please acknowledge that some products may not be available, even though they are so advertised (due to human error). In such cases we will need to manufacture the products you have ordered, a process that may delay shipment. Before you order, feel free to ask us if a product is available for immediate shipment.
Cancellations and Refunds
You may cancel you order at any time, for any reason. If you would like to do so, please contact us. Refunds will not be issued in cases that:
- The products you have ordered are in the middle of being manufactured or have finished being manufactured (due to them not being available).
- Your order has been shipped
- The products you purchased get damaged by the shipping company or yourself
Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, they each vary. We use dyes for coloring, so you should expect slight color variations in each of our products.
When you submit your data to our server (Contact form submission, Email communication, Order submission, Order tracking etc), you authorize us to process and store it by means that will help us offer you our services. Your data may be accessed by the company’s own employees and/or authorized external partners (payment providers, web engineers, etc), but may not be sold or disclosed to other third parties without your explicit consent (except legal authorities).
How We Protect Your Data
Our website is hosted on a private server inside the EU. We’ve taken extensive measures to ensure that your data remains safe, such as configuring multiple levels of Firewall, Virus Scanning, SSL, Access Control and Encryption. After your order completion (or cancellation), your order details will remain on our server for an additional 6 months (approximately), after which they will be purged. This is done for logistical purposes.
Data Disclosure to Authorities
We will comply with any EU or Greek court or police order asking to disclose personal data.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
If you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +30 283 102 5710